Join us on Sunday, May 1, 2016!
Event Day Reminder!
– Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing (the Walk runs rain or shine)
– A print out of your “Personal Progress” from your online profile
– Log into your Walk account and click on “Fundraising”
– Print the page and bring it on event day
TIP: Pressing “Ctrl+P” is a shortcut to print – you only need to print the first page so remember to change the setting.
– Your pledge forms, cash or cheques collected in person or deposit slips/proof of deposit (if you deposited your funds at a BMO branch)
– In order to issue tax receipts, ensure your donor’s names and mailing addresses are legible
– Please check your community page before event day in case there are any important last-minute updates
– Washroom facilities, water and light lunch are available at every Walk site
You have the power to save and change kids’ lives. Walk to support Kids Help Phone so we can help kids feel more empowered to take on life’s challenges, big and small.
A message from Nikki Y – Juno Award Nominee & Kids Help Phone Celebrity Ambassador
Thousands of everyday heroes in communities across Canada will be walking side by side in support of Kids Help Phone on May 1 in the Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO to ensure professional counsellors will always be there to listen when kids reach out.
Walk. Donate. Share your strength.
- Be a Kids Help Phone Hero. Unite with thousands of Canadians for a fun 5K walk.
- Let kids know they are not alone. Sign up as an individual or a team of heroes with family, friends or co-workers.
- Earn hero rewards. The more you raise, the more you earn.
Walk so Kids Can Talk.
About Kids Help Phone
Kids Help Phone is a national charity that provides confidential and anonymous counselling to kids between the ages of 5-20 , in English and French.
Every minute of every day, no matter where kids are or how they get in touch with us, the professional counsellors at Kids Help Phone are there to listen when no one else can or will.
We’re free, anonymous, confidential, and just a click or call away. Learn more.