Approximately 76% of people shared feelings or experiences with Kids Help Phone they've never shared with anyone else.
Young people can truly thrive when they're able to express how they're feeling — and get the support they need without judgment.
Kids Help Phone is Canada's only free, 24/7, confidential e-mental health service offering support in English and French to young people through phone, text, and online resources.
Youth can turn to Kids Help Phone to feel out loud, at any time, and in whatever ways feel best for them.
What does Kids Help Phone offer?
Kids Help Phone offers communities across Canada:
- crisis support with trained, volunteer crisis responders via text message
- professional counselling over phone (including interpretation services in multiple languages) and Live Chat
- an online mental health resource library and navigational chatbot
- information and tip sheets for caring adults and supporting others
- videos and mental health activities for kids ages 5-12
- skill-building quizzes, games and tools
- youth mental health data insights
- a support service directory on Resources Around Me
- support forums and real-life stories on the Peer-to-Peer Community at Kids Help Phone
- support for post-secondary students in Ontario and Nova Scotia through Good2Talk
- wellness support for all ages with Wellness Together Canada
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me tonight. It might seem like such a little thing but it meant so much to me and made me feel a lot less alone and awkward.” — person contacting Kids Help Phone
Where can I learn more about Kids Help Phone?
To discover Kids Help Phone's impact in action, access mental health support, join our mental health movement and more, you can visit KidsHelpPhone.ca
Donate to a Participant/Team