We need your help. We believe young people possess the skills and capabilities within them to make choices that will improve their situation. But no young person can achieve well-being alone. As a charity, Kids Help Phone relies on donations to ensure we can be there in any moment of crisis or need. Make a tremendous difference in the lives of young people in your community and across Canada — start your fundraising today.
- Join or start a team — Ask friends, family and coworkers to join you on Walk day! It’s a great way to spend time together while make a difference.
Set a Fundraising Goal (Suggested fundraising minimum $100)
- Setting a realistic goal will help keep you motivated, and give you something to work towards. The more you raise, the more you earn in rewards!
- Here are some examples of the difference fundraising will make:
- $100 — connect a child being bullied to a caring counsellor by phone for 30 mins.
- $500 — will give a young person in crisis all the time they need with a counsellor. Crisis calls can last over two hours.
- $1,000 — will contribute to our extensive online resources, like the Safety Planner or Coming Out Stories.
Share your reason for walking — build your connection to cause
- Whether it’s on your online profile page or through personal emails, share your reason for supporting Kids Help Phone. You will be surprised at how your family and friends support your personal efforts!
Let your friends, family and coworkers know that you’re an ally!
- Make a list of all the people you know and ask them to make a donation. Call, email, or post on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
For more great fundraising advice and ideas, check out our fundraising tools.